Registration is done on a first come first serve basis. New students should mail the registration form and a $35 registration fee to the address below ASAP.
You will receive a confirmation email with a class schedule once your application has been accepted . We are very fortunate that our return rate was almost 100% therefore class space is limited. If there is not a spot available for your child you will be notified and put on a waiting list. Registration Fees are non-fundable unless there is no space available.
Once your child is registered and accepted you are reserved a spot in class from September through the May recital.
- Tap/ Ballet Combo Classes (3k, 4k, and 5k)
- Meet once a week for a 45 minute class.
- The children receive both pre-ballet and tap.
- Dancers are required to wear pink leather ballet shoes and tan tap shoes.
- Tap/ Jazz Combo Classes (1st- 7th Grade)
- Meet once a week for an hour long class consisting of jazz and tap.
- Dancers are required to wear tan jazz shoes and tan tap shoes
- Hip Hop Classes (6th- 12th Grade)
- Meet once a week for a 45 minute class
- Wear regular athletic shoes during the year
- Dancers are required to purchase hip hop shoes for the recital.
- Lyrical/ Jazz Combo Classes (8th- 12th Grade)
- Meet once a week for an hour long class consisting of lyrical and jazz.
- Dancers are required to wear tan jazz shoes
- Tap Classes (8th- 12th Grade)
- Meet once a week for a 30 minute class.
- Dancers are required to wear tan tap boots.
Shoes can be purchased at the studio.
- 1 Class Per Week - Monthly tuition: $43 (a combo class is considered 1 class)
- 2 Classes Per Week - Monthly tuition: $63
- 3 Classes Per Week - Monthly tuition: $83
- Pay yearly tuition in full during the month of September and receive $15 off tuition
- Yearly tuition is divided into 9 monthly payments
- All fees are to be paid at the first lesson of each month
- No refund will be made for any classes missed by a dancer. There is no such thing as a dancer taking a month off.
- Once your child is registered and accepted you are reserved a spot in class from September through the May recital
- Please write dancers name and class time on every payment and specify what you are paying for.
- There is a $10 Late Fee for Past Due Payments
Dance Recital Package Payments
- A $75 Recital Package deposit is due in October ($135 for 2 classes and $195 for 3 classes)
- There will be a $10 Late Fee if deposit is not received by October
- All fees must be paid to date for costume orders to be placed.
- A Recital Package Balance will be due in March
- Costumes will be given out in late April. The year must be paid in full for your child to receive her costume and dance in the recital
- Payments can be placed in the drop box in the waiting area, mailed to the address above, or paid online through your dance studio pro account.Classes
Students should wear proper dance attire during class and have their hair pulled back out of their eyes. (Jean shorts and jeans are not appropriate and will not be allowed). 4th graders and up are required to have a pair of black jazz pants/ leggings. Dancers can only use cell phones before and after class. Cell phones are not allowed during class time, but can be kept in bags.
The Bamberg dance studio is located at:65 Dixie Ave Bamberg, SC 29003
Phone Number: (803) 245-4200